Our scalp and hair texture are two important factors that will affect the end outlook. To ensure that you get your desired result, why not invest in something that will help you to do so?
L’Oréal Professional’s L’Oréal Still Cap Scalp Protection Treatment that targets the scalp, especially sensitive scalp to help sustain healthier hair, replenishes scalp nutrients. L’Oréal Still Cap Scalp Protection Treatment also protects and comforts our scalp before any chemical services.
L’Oréal Professional’s Smartbond Treatment reconstructs weak bonds, cleans hair fibre from chemical residues left from previous services. Thus further enhances the results of all chemical services after, protects and reduces damage to hair during chemical services.
5 Tips to maintaining your curls
- Don’t wash your hair at least 1-2 days after
- Use Curl conditioner to maintain the bounciness and moisture in the hair
- To detangle, maintain and prolong your curls, we would highly recommend using:
- Curl cream to help your perm look their best
- Alfaparf Semi De Lino Sublime Shine Lotion will also help nourish and protect hair
- Visit the salon for a trim if you feel that your hair is dry
- Visit the salon once a month for scalp and hair treatment that will maintain your desired hair results
5 Tips to maintain newly rebonded hair
- Don’t wash your hair for the next 1-2 days
- If needed to tie your hair, use a cloth material rubber band tie
- Only use shampoo and conditioner for rebonded hair to maintain the straightness and restore the shine, softness and silkiness
In order to help maintain your desired hair results, we would highly recommend:
- Use leave on hair treatment to maintain a glossy texture
- Invest in a hair smoothening mask
- Towel-dry your hair immediately after showering
- Use Alfaparf Semi De Lino Sublime Shine Lotion to help nourish and protect hair
- Visit the salon once a month for scalp and hair treatment to maintain your desired hair results
5 Tips that are fundamental to maintaining your hair color after dying
- Don’t wash your hair for the next two days
- Give the color some time to set
- Go for shampoos that are meant for color treated hair
- It is recommended to use blue shampoo for silver/ash colored hair to prolong the hair color.
- Condition your hair well with color-protecting conditioner to keep your color look shinier and more even
- For instant moisturizing result, use a hair mask
- Keep your hair well-protected
- Use Alfaparf Semi De Lino Sublime Shine Lotion or products with UV to protect hair from heat damage
- Have color touched up regularly